Undergraduate Summer Internship Program
The Language Learning Lab at Boston College (L3@BC), directed by Dr. Joshua Hartshorne, is seeking undergraduate research assistants for Summer 2018. Students who desire more research experience and seek opportunities to contribute to various stages of the scientific process are encouraged to apply here. Application deadlines is February 1, 2018.
- The program will last 10 weeks (tentatively June 11 – August 17).
- The position is full-time (up to a 40 hour work week).
- The lab is located on the main campus of Boston College, which allows full access to the many opportunities in the city of Boston.
- This is a paid position. Each intern will receive a stipend for the summer ($11/hour).
- Students should be current undergraduate students with a major in Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with previous research experience and experience with children.